A taco takeover is happening in Calgary today.
YYC Food Truck is back with a food truck drive-thru, and this time, it’s Cinco de Mayo themed.
It’s all happening today at Southcentre Mall (100 Anderson Road SE) from 3 to 8 pm. The drive-thru will feature several trucks will drool-worthy eats including the following:
- Taiko Canteen – normal bao menu
- Il Forno Vagabondo – taco pizza, tacos in a bag, cinnamon bun pizza
- Family Dogs – taco dogs, Dr. Pepper pulled pork street tacos
- Family Cheesed – dirty beef grilled cheese tacos, mushroom lentil cilantro-lime *vegan* tacos, avocado lime chicken tacos
- Canadian Bear Balls – lobster pineapple tacos, beef taco poutine
- Lil Truck On The Prairie – grilled hanger steak tacos, crispy chicken tacos, Big Rock Trade Ale Asian-style tacos
- Family Squeezed – mojitos, horchata, regular lemonades
- Calgary Mini Donuts – round churros
Be sure to check this out if you can, judging by this lineup, it’s a can’t-miss foodie event.
Credit: Source link