Alliance Parts, a brand of Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA), continues to expand its retail footprint with the opening of its 100th location in Lexington, S.C. Alliance Parts’ growing retail footprint is complemented by an increasing portfolio of parts, the company says.
“Alliance Parts is committed to driving the highest value and maximizing uptime for our customers,” says Brian Lewallen, president, Alliance Parts & Detroit Reman. “Each new location helps place us within reach of more of our customers so that our growing portfolio of product lines can be at the right place at the right time to make the best customer experience even better.”
DTNA says recently opened Alliance Parts retail channels include locations at the following dealerships:
- Boston Freightliner in Brockton, Mass.
- Camions B L in Victoriaville, Quebec
- Doggett in Searcy, Ark.
- Excel Truck in Lexington, S.C.
- Freightliner & Western Star of Batavia in Batavia, N.Y.
- Freightliner Manitoba in Rosser, Manitoba, B.C.
- Freightliner Manitoba in Brandon, Manitoba, B.C.
- Freightliner of Bridgeport in Swedesboro, N.J.
- Freightliner of Philadelphia in Levittown, Pa.
- FYDA Freightliner of Youngstown in Youngstown, Ohio
- Hartford Freightliner in Hartford, Conn.
- I-State Distributor in Billings, Mont.
- I-State Truck Center in Billings, Mont.
- Johnson Truck Center in Manassas, Va.
- Kentucky Truck Sales in Jeffersonville, Ind.
- Northwest Freightliner in Pacific, Wash.
- Northwest Freightliner in Redmond, Ore.
- Northwest Western Star in Ridgefield, Wash.
- Peach State in Atlanta
- Redding Freightliner in Redding, Calif.
- River States Truck and Trailer in La Crosse, Wis.
- Southport Truck Group in Lakeland, Fla.
- TAG Truck Center in Tupelo, Miss.
- Tardif Diesel in Ascot Corner, Quebec
- Trois Rivieres Freightliner in Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
- Western Star Trucks North in Acheson, Alberta
- Westlie Truck Center in Dickinson, N.D.
- Westlie Truck Center in Minot, N.D.
Alliance retail spaces primarily stock Alliance Parts and Detroit Reman products, but for added value, can be used as order pickup locations for the full offering of DTNA Genuine and Premier parts to provide a one-stop shop for DTNA customers, the company says.
Recently added parts offerings from Alliance Parts include:
- Aerodynamic fairings and wheel covers
- Aluminum wheels
- Detroit axle carriers
- Detroit S60 fuel pumps
- Detroit S60 oil pumps
- Detroit S60 turbos
- Detroit S60 water pumps
- Detroit S60 injectors
- Detroit Vpods
- Freightliner Cascadia three-piece composite bumpers
- Height control valves
- Stainless steel bumper guards
All Alliance Parts meet or exceed original equipment specifications for quality, fit and finish and are backed by a one year/unlimited mile nationwide warranty, the company says.
Credit: Source link