WILMINGTON — The food truck tracker is a place to find where your favorite trucks will be this week. It lists events open to the public, not catering events for offices and private parties.
Keep in mind events are subject to weather conditions and cancelations — so check back throughout the week.
Want to see your favorite on this list? Run a food truck and want to be included? Let us know at email@example.com
Food truck tracker Monday, August 31 – Sunday, September 6
A&M’s Red Food Truck – Classic sliders and tacos, featuring beef, pork, chicken, fish, and vegan options. A&M is also known (and loved) for their “loaded tots.”
Poor Piggy’s BBQ – Traditional North Carolina-style barbecue and southern food, now with three trucks in the Wilmington area; two of the trucks serve classic BBQ, and the ‘Goin’ Ham’ truck serves burgers. You can also find info on catering here.
- Monday, August 31 – UNCW Fisher 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Monday, August 31 – River Bluffs 5 – 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 1 – UNCW Rec Center 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 2 – UNCW Wagner 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 2 – Good Hops Farmer Market 4 – 7 p.m.
- Thursday, September 3 – UNCW Fisher 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sunday, September 6 – Cross Creek 4 – 7 p.m.
Vital Seen – After years as head chef in some of Wilmington’s top restaurants, Tripp Engel’s latest project is a food truck, featuring a menu that reflects a Rastafarian philosophy influenced by Jamaican, Ethiopian, Egyptian, and Indian food cultures.
Papadom’s Singing Sangwich Truck — Singing and sandwiches, including the classic Italian sausage roll, Latin-style roast pork, and the spiedie sandwich (upstate New York’s answer to shishkabob, on a sandwich).
*Oak Island location: 4602 Beach Drive, between Middleton Park and the Beach Cabana access point.
T’Geaux Boys – Serving traditional New Orleans cuisine featuring PoBoys, frenchbread grilled cheese, Creole rice dishes, crawfish mac, vegan and gluten-free options.
- All private events, for now.
Port City Que – Brisket, ribs, pulled pork, and other serious barbecue classics. Based out of Rocky Point, but spotted all over Wilmington.
Bill’s Front Porch – Food truck launched by Wilmington craft brewery and restaurant. Event planners can request just about anything off the restaurant’s menu.
WilmyWoodie – The region’s first wood-fired pizza oven on wheels, this food truck’s 1000-degree oven can cook a pizza in less than two minutes.
- Find location updates on Facebook and Instagram.
- Thursday, August 13 – Mad Mole 6 – 8 p.m.
CheeseSmith – CheeseSmith is one of Wilmington’s newest food trucks, serving new takes on the classic grilled cheese each week.
- You can find the latest CheeseSmith events on Facebook and on Instagram at @CheeseSmithCo.
Joe Loves Lobster Rolls – Chef Tony Herndon brings his award-winning lobster rolls to Wilmington. Herndon serves until the lobster runs out — and it usually runs out. Check out the counter-service restaurant in Boiling Spring Lakes.
- Nothing scheduled this week — check back later!
Lane’s Ferry– The Pender County institution returns, this time hitting the road with its popular burgers.
For the Shell of It – Bringing New England to Coastal NC! Great Lobster inspired food truck now available to cater to public and private events in New Hanover, Pender, and Onslow counties. Serving whole steamed lobster, lobster bisque, lobster mac and cheese, and more.
- Wednesday, September 2 – Mad Mole 5 – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, September 3 – Flying Machine 5 – 8 p.m.
Catch the Food Truck – The spinoff of Keith Rhodes’ Catch restaurant, serving all kinds of seafood.
- No public events this week, check back next time!
Trolly Stop – Classic hotdogs, homemade topping, founded in 1976.
- Monday, August 31 – Friday, September 4 – Auto Dentz 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Soulful Twist – Low country food, with a twist.
- Take out and some delivery
- Call for details: 910-622-2628
Donut Bus – A converted school bus serving up fresh donuts, with flavors like Maple Bacon and Strawberry Shortcake. Get the latest on Facebook.
Southern Comfort Food Truck
2 Bro’s Coastal Cuisine – New menus posted daily on Facebook.
Find a location
- Alcami — 2320 Scientific Park Drive
- Bottega — 723 N. 4th St.
- Bradly Creek Marina — 6338 Oleander Drive
- Broomtail Craft Brewing — 6404 Amsterdam Way
- Burnt Mill Creek — 2101 Market St.
- Cargo District — 1608 Queen St.
- Downtown Sundown Concerts / Riverfront Park — 5 N. Water St.
- Fermental — 7250 Market St.
- Flytrap Brewing — 319 Walnut St.
- Health Department — 2029 S. 17th St.
- Leaf & Barrel — 15010 US-17, Hampstead, NC
- Mad Mole Brewing — 6309 Boathouse Road
- Makai Brewing Co. — 5850 Ocean Hwy W Unit 1, Ocean Isle Beach
- NHRMC Emergency Department North — 151 Scotts Hill Medical Drive
- NHRMC — 1415 Physicians Drive
- Poplar Grove Plantation — 10200 US-17
- Red Hare Brewing — 4802 Main St., Shallotte
- Residence Inn — 1200 Culbreth Drive
- Seaglass Salvage Maret — 1987 Andrew Jackson Highway
- Sour Barn — 7211 Market St.
- Waterline Brewing — 721 Surry St.
Credit: Source link