Dublin, April 20, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Motor Vehicle Body Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global motor vehicle body market was worth $398.58 billion in 2019.
The motor vehicle body market has been geographically segmented into North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa. In 2019, Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the motor vehicle body market.
The motor vehicle body market consists of sales of motor vehicle body and related services. Motor vehicle body industry establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing of automobile bodies such as truck, bus and coaches bodies.
Motor Vehicle Body Market Global Report 2020 from the publisher provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global motor vehicle body market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider motor vehicle body market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The motor vehicle body market section of the report gives context. It compares the motor vehicle body market with other segments of the motor vehicle body market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, motor vehicle body indicators comparison.
Major players in the motor vehicle body market are Motor Coach Industries International, Blue Bird Global Corporation, Gillig, Mickey Truck Bodies, Utilimaster Corporation, Morgan Truck Body, Morgan Olson, McNeilus Companies, Truck Bodies & Equipment International, Reading Truck Body.
The automotive industry uses various structural materials including iron, steel, and other metals. Recently aluminum has been the most preferred metal in the automotive industry as a material of choice for next-gen and advanced vehicles. According to The Aluminum Association, aluminum is used predominately in the automotive industry attributing to its cost-effective, and environment-friendly way to improve efficiency and performance, reduce emissions, boost fuel efficiency while improving and maintaining durability and safety.
The motor vehicle market covered in this report is segmented by type of vehicle into passenger vehicle, light commercial vehicle, heavy trucks, buses, coaches.
Fluctuating prices of metals such as steel, iron, and aluminum is projected to limit the growth of the motor vehicle body market. According to Trade Economics, the prices of steel increased from US$ 425.0 per million ton in January 2017 to US$ 568.0 per million ton in January 2019. Moreover, the prices of aluminum increased from US$ 1670.8 million per ton in January 2017 to US$ 1803.0 million per ton in January 2019. Therefore, the fluctuations in the prices of metal is anticipated to hinder the growth of the motor vehicle body market in the forecast period.
In September 2019, Spartan Motors Inc., a North America based company, a leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing and assembly for the commercial and retail vehicle industries, acquired Royal Truck Body (Royal) for an undisclosed amount. Through this acquisition, the Spartan Motors Inc. expands its manufacturing operations into Southern California, Northern California, and additional West Coast markets, advancing its U.S. footprint strategy with six additional operating facilities located in California, Arizona, and Texas. Royal Truck Body, a California based company, designer, manufacturer and installer of service truck bodies and accessories.
Increasing production of passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, buses, and heavy trucks is projected to contribute to higher demand for the motor vehicle body. According to the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA), the global production of motor vehicles increased from 94.9 million in 2016 to 95.6 million in 2018. Also, rising investments in the automotive industry have provided ample growth opportunities for players dealing in automotive manufacturing. According to India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), the Indian automotive industry has attracted Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) worth US$ 22.35 billion from April 2000 to June 2019. Thus, upsurge in the production of motor vehicles and rising investments anticipated driving the demand for motor vehicles body favoring the market’s growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Motor Vehicle Body Market Characteristics
3. Motor Vehicle Body Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Motor Vehicle Body Historic Market, 2015 – 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Motor Vehicle Body Forecast Market, 2019 – 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Motor Vehicle Body Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Motor Vehicle Body Market, Segmentation By Type Of Vehicle, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Trucks
5. Motor Vehicle Body Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Motor Vehicle Body Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Motor Vehicle Body Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Motor Vehicle Body Market
7. China Motor Vehicle Body Market
8. India Motor Vehicle Body Market
9. Japan Motor Vehicle Body Market
10. Australia Motor Vehicle Body Market
11. Indonesia Motor Vehicle Body Market
12. South Korea Motor Vehicle Body Market
13. Western Europe Motor Vehicle Body Market
14. UK Motor Vehicle Body Market
15. Germany Motor Vehicle Body Market
16. France Motor Vehicle Body Market
17. Eastern Europe Motor Vehicle Body Market
18. Russia Motor Vehicle Body Market
19. North America Motor Vehicle Body Market
20. USA Motor Vehicle Body Market
21. South America Motor Vehicle Body Market
22. Brazil Motor Vehicle Body Market
23. Middle East Motor Vehicle Body Market
24. Africa Motor Vehicle Body Market
25. Motor Vehicle Body Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Motor Vehicle Body Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Motor Vehicle Body Market Company Profiles
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Motor Vehicle Body Market
27. Motor Vehicle Body Market Trends And Strategies
28. Motor Vehicle Body Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
29.3. Research Inquiries
29.4. About the Publisher
29.5. Copyright And Disclaimer
- Motor Coach Industries International
- Blue Bird Global Corporation
- Mickey Truck Bodies
- Utilimaster Corporation
- Morgan Truck Body
- Morgan Olson
- McNeilus Companies
- Truck Bodies & Equipment International
- Reading Truck Body
- Miller Industries
- Auto Truck Group
- VT Hackney
- J. B. Poindexter & Co.
- Truck Accessories Group
- The Heil Co
- New Flyer of America
- Gvw Group
- A.R.E. Accessories
- Ic Bus
- Supreme Corporation
- McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing
- Volvo Trucks North America
- Horton Vans
- Volvo Group North America
- The Larson Group
- The Reading Group
- Utilimaster Holdings
- Bae Systems Resolution
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jchykn
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Credit: Source link