- Category: News
- Written by Cody Gillespie
Charges have been laid after Innisfail RCMP arrested the driver of a truck that fled after being stopped by police. RCMP observed a suspicious vehicle driving through the Town of Innisfail that was later found to be reported stolen. When RCMP attempted to stop the truck, the driver fled from the scene. Innisfail RCMP would later locate the stolen truck in a rural area and apprehend the lone occupant of the vehicle with assistance from Police Dog Services. RCMP want to thank the members of the public for assisting in the location of the vehicle.
Starr Bowman, 32, of Olds has been charged with:
– Flight from a peace officer
– Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle
– Mischief under $5000 x2
– Possession of property obtained by crime over $5000
– Possession of property obtained by crime under $5000 x8
– Possession of break-in instruments x3
– Possess government documents x8
– Fail to comply with release order x49
– Breach probation; and,
– Several provincial offences.
Bowman was brought before a justice of the peace and appeared in Red Deer Provincial Court on May 12.
Credit: Source link