The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA) has announced Jason Roycht, vice president, technology development and strategy, Nikola Corporation, will be a speaker at Heavy Duty Dialogue (HDD), a completely virtual event scheduled for 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET, on Tuesday, Sept. 15.
In his session, HDMA says Roycht will cover the electric vehicle market, focusing on expected market penetration, vendor-supplied technologies, and the total cost of ownership. He will also discuss the value of electric vehicles to the environment, as well as challenges to infrastructure including charging and service stations and dealer support networks.
Roycht joined Nikola Corporation in November 2019, after having worked with the company since 2016 in his former role as the head of Robert Bosch Commercial Vehicle Business in North America. He additionally served on the board of directors for Nikola from 2018 to 2019. Roycht worked at Robert Bosch for over 20 years in various leadership positions, at the forefront of electrification, connectivity, and autonomy.
HDD is an exceptional business conference developed specifically for executives in the global and domestic commercial vehicle industry. HDMA says HDD conference attendees will hear experts discuss strategies, learn about trends and new developments in the market, and enhanced industry knowledge to sustain business in worldwide changing economic conditions.
HDMA says other session topics will include:
- New Energy Vehicles & The Future of Power
- The Electric Vehicle & Advanced Technology Roadmap
- Government Affairs in Relation to CV Technology as the Election Approaches
- A Global Economic Outlook
Other speakers currently scheduled will include:
- Robert Bryce – Energy Analyst and Author
- Jeffrey Rosensweig – Director, John Robson Program in Business, Public Policy, and Government, Goizueta Business School of Emory University
- Ann Wilson – Senior Vice President, Government Affairs, MEMA
- Brian Daugherty – Chief Technology Officer, MEMA
- Robert Brown – Head, Government & Public Affairs, TuSimple
- Ken Davis – Founder, Greentree Advisors LLC
HDMA says additional speakers and panelists will be announced soon. For more information about HDD, and to register, please CLICK HERE.
Credit: Source link