Penske Truck Leasing is offering fleets a “Get Back to Business” special full-service truck leasing offer with low rates and flexible lease terms on late-model, low-mileage vehicles from its rental fleet of box trucks and semi-tractors.
Business owners looking for an affordable lease option can choose from 16-ft. light-duty, 26-ft. medium-duty and tandem-axle day cab and sleeper tractor options with low mileage. Penske leases and maintains the top truck brands, including Hino, Freightliner, Ford, GMC, Isuzu and International models equipped with the latest driver comfort and safety features, the company says.
“Today, moving freight and goods is as critical as it’s ever been and we want to provide an affordable option for those businesses who want the benefits that come with a full-service lease,” says Jim Lager, senior vice president of sales, Penske Truck Leasing. “We are a trusted partner who can help with maintenance, safety, compliance and logistics, and today we are making it more affordable through our fleet of late model vehicles.”
Penske says it partners with customers to provide full-service leases that are uniquely structured to promote safe and efficient operation of fleets, including:
- Removing the many hidden costs of ownership
- Expediting maintenance and repairs to increase uptime
- Easing hassles associated with compliance
- Helping customers focus on their core competencies
- Offering financial flexibility
- Keeping fleets up-to-date
- Providing access to new technology and maintenance expertise to support it
- Providing rental flexibility when capacity requirements change
“Customers often tell me how they appreciate the flexibility and competitiveness of our late-model equipment solutions in these unique times,” says Phil Feger, vice president of sales, Penske Truck Leasing.
Credit: Source link