Frazee firefighters responded quickly Tuesday afternoon, June 2, and knocked down an engine fire in a Ford F-350 crew cab pickup truck on County Road 10.
The truck had four occupants — members of a concrete construction work crew headed back to Menahga — and all got out safely. Firefighters used a hose to smother the engine fire with a foaming agent, according to Frazee Fire Chief Joe Nelson.
“We actually did a pretty good job on the truck, all four tires were intact, that’s really rare for a vehicle fire,” he said.
The following items were reported on daily call logs at the Becker County Sheriff’s Office and Detroit Lakes Police Department:
- At 9:20 a.m. June 1 a lost wallet was reported in Detroit Lakes.
- At 9:48 a.m. June 1, a theft was reported at White Earth Housing-owned property on the 46000 block of Shinob Trail, Ponsford. It was reported that someone walked in and stole countertops out of the building.
- At 4:15 p.m. June 1, a case of credit card fraud was reported by a resident on the 1300 block of Lori Avenue, Detroit Lakes.
- At 9:48 p.m. June 1, a burglary and vandalism was reported at a building on the 39000 block of Village Drive, Waubun. There was damage to the building and paint spread around the floor, walls and ceiling.
- At 5:22 p.m. June 2, a car-truck collision with possible injuries was reported on County Road 25 and Cozad Road. The accident report was not yet available Wednesday.
Credit: Source link