The following employment announcements were made in the trucking industry the week of July 10, 2023:
- Corcentric has named Matt Clark CEO.
- PHINIA has appointed Latondra Newton to serve on its board of directors.
- Collin Hunt of Advantage Truck Group has reached the final round of the 2023 Daimler Trucks North America Technician Skills Competition.
- Penske Truck Leasing announced the top five finishers in its 2023 National Tech Showdown competition.
- DENSO named Kim Buhl vice president of the North America Purchasing Group. She will succeed Mike Winkler, who will retire in January.
- Matthew Foulston was named to the Hyzon Motors board of directors. He will serve as the chair of the audit committee and as a member of the compensation committee.
- Danielle Kaspar has been promoted to director of program and commercial vehicle aftermarket for MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers.
Credit: Source link